Gilcelia Photography - Emotion & Essence




If you are looking for a very, very special photographer for a very special event in your life, I must say, Gilcelia is far the BEST I ever got to see! I'm delighted with her work, the way she captures emotion, the naturality and essence of her style is just breathtaking!..

Here are some of her words:

"i absolutely love photographing people.
i think a facial expression can say so much about a person and that’s what i’m always trying to capture... the essence.
to me, there’s no fun in preppy posed pictures. they may be perfectly exposed but they lack what i crave... emotion.
i don’t want my photos to be just pretty, although i strive for the perfect focus and image exposure, when i shoot, i’m looking for something more…
i want something real." - Gilcelia

If you are luck to live in the Miami area, give her a call at: 954.805.3787, but I'm sure she would go anywhere in the world to capture your dream photographs!

To see her breathtaking portfolio please visit her website: www.gilcelia.com









Comments