Seaworthy Blues

Happy Friday Everyone! With summer just a few short weeks away, I am constantly day dreaming of sandy white beaches and sounds of the ocean. Luckily, being located in Florida definitely has its perks and I’m just a short trip from the coast. The past few days I’ve been eyeing so many beautiful blue lingerie pieces and Bella Bella Boutique just so happens to have an amazing collection - I had to share. I think these pieces are absolutely seaworthy and just perfect for long summer weekends on coast.


Summer is all about comfort. Drapey loungewear, soft bra cups and sheer fabrics are calling my name.

1 // Fair Verona Bellini Romper – A baby blue romper with a hoodie is the ultimate loungewear. I think this would be perfect for a beach weekend.

2 // Beautiful Bottoms Kingfisher Front Tie Bra and Skirted Thong Set – this brand is really doing it for me lately.  Its bright, vibrant blues remind me of summer.

3 // Beautiful Bottoms Kingfisher Silk Playsuit – This is probably my favorite pick of the bunch. Again, the blue is so bright and I actually love this has a bathing suit cover up option.

4 // Zinke Dashboard Babydoll & Ruched Panty Set in Lake – This blue hued babydoll is definitely what I want to be lounging in during those rainy beach days.

5 // La Lilouche Anouk Starlight Blue Silk Chiffon Playsuit – This deep navy one piece is sophisticated, feminine and reminds me of the dark blue sea, no? It’s love.

6 // La Lilouche Jolene Peacock Green Silk Frill Bralette – Even though this is actually a green color, it reminds of me of the exact color the ocean turns down in the islands. So fun, flirty and the ruffled details are to die for.


Are you craving summer weather and beach days as much as I am? Which look is your favorite?

Xoxo,
Erinn, Bella Bella Boutique Blog Contributor

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and RSS.

Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments

The Blue Silk Chiffon Playsuit looks absolutely gorgeous and perfectly fits with the coastal summer theme. All these innerwears are amazing and would go well with anyone looking to enjoy the summer weekends on any beach. Thanks for sharing this clothing line with us!