Meet Amanda, our Newest Blog Contributor!

We're delighted to welcome our newest blog contributor, Amanda to the team! She will bring a lot of creativity and fun to her posts with her event planning background and a love for fashion and lingerie!

"Hi everyone! I’m Amanda, the new fashion & lingerie blogger contributor for Bella Bella Boutique and I am so excited to be here! As a bride-to-be I have plenty of excuses to explore the great big world of luxury lingerie and in the last few years I've helped no less than a dozen girlfriends build their boudoir collections before their weddings.
But you don’t need a wedding (or even a date!) to love beautiful lingerie. In fact, I believe it can really make woman shine, even if she’s the only one who sees it! When you have that pretty little secret, whether its beautiful lingerie, the perfect perfume, or your lucky earrings, you’ll carry yourself with confidence that you’ll show off in your daily life.
Building a lingerie collection is a fun process, but with so many choices out there, it can be overwhelming. I hope that by sharing my favorite finds, I can help you discover some new favorites of your own."


Follow us on FacebookTwitterTumblrPinterest, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments